Pages

3.15.2009

weekend recap

I can't believe it's already 5:30 on a Sunday evening. Where did the weekend go? Luckily, I'm not in "Oh my goodness, it's Sunday, and I've done nothing all weekend" mode. I have a bunch of grad work that's due on Tuesday, but that's what tomorrow's for :)

Last night I drove up to New Haven with Jeff and Pete to celebrate Cassie's birthday. I love my old coworkers, and it's so nice to catch up with them. New Haven was interesting. Only 45 minutes away, but a totally different world. I'll stick with Fairfield County, kthanks.



This morning we went with our realtor to check out a new apartment that isn't even on the market yet. It's in the complex we like, at a reasonable cost, is exactly the right size, AND will let us have a dog. Trying to work out a few little things, but we'll see how it goes.
What do you think?

living room

kitchen

dining room

downstairs half bath (plus the flower power wallpaper)

No comments:

Post a Comment