Pages

2.23.2010

Flea Market Style

We redecorated. Again. Luckily J loves me and doesn't mind moving furniture around and bringing stuff up and down from our basement. I mean, it's only every few months..:)
But I swear I'm in the wrong field. As soon as I'm done with grad school, I'm enrolling in the Interior Design certification program at a local college and I can't wait to have another creative outlet. Design, crafting, color, fabrics--they all make me happy. J and I were meeting with our artist for the Save the Dates last week, and he said that my face totally lit up when I was talking about jewelry without jewels. It's a huge part of my life that I hope to make even bigger in the next few months. I'm currently working on necklaces for a bridal party and just picked up several fabrics for the bride to take a look at. I can't wait to see how it turns out, and I can't wait to share the photos with all of you!
Anyway, the initial purpose of this post was to share this amazing magazine with y'all. What are some of your favorite decorating mags?

1 comment: