Pages

7.01.2010

Getting away from it all

That's the idea for this weekend. We're heading up to Maine--it's not quite the middle of nowhere, but at least it's not the middle of here. No computers. No internet. I don't want to carry my phone around. Just me and E. The puppy's going to camp, too--we found a great place for him around here where he'll get to play something like eight hours a day with up to fifteen other dogs. It'll be like living at the dog park, which he'd love too.

It's nice around here, I guess--summers in our part of the world can be great, and you can't beat the easy beach access--but it's just feeling so small recently. There hasn't been anything too new and exciting, and I think we're both ready for a quick change of scenery. So Maine it is, and (hopefully) after just a few hours in the car, we'll be there...

No comments:

Post a Comment