Pages

11.10.2010

House Hunting

J and I are on the hunt for our first home. Not looking too seriously yet, but we've been doing a lot of research and looking into different towns. We want a place new to both of us, where we can explore and learn the town together. We're working with a few different realtors and I'm the one that's going through the listings and sorting out the good and the bad. J trusts me; luckily we have similar taste. We both want something on the older side, a house with great details and charm. Some of my favorites in the past week have been:

this 1740's farmhouse is my hands down favorite.
the shape of this house is so unique! loving all the windows
I'm a sucker for a great porch
J and I may have done a "drive by" of this one. Just sayin' ;)

For all the homeowners out there, how did you know when you found "the one"?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What gorgeous homes. You are blessed to be able to afford one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as you step into the house, you'll know its the one!!! xo,

    ReplyDelete