Pages

2.21.2009

A few Saturday morning thoughts

  • My stomach bug? Not the 24-hour kind, I'm afraid. This is not looking like a good weekend at all. E and I have already cancelled last night's trip to New Haven for Rich's book-release party, today's trip to NYC for ice-skating at the Museum of Natural History, and tomorrow's meet-my-aunt-and-uncle session. I thought I was over this thing yesterday morning, but I was advised to the contrary by lunchtime. Grrr.
  • I feel like my bank is really really dumb. It's probably time to switch over to the credit union.
  • Has it really been almost 20 years since Paul's Boutique came out? Apparently so. It definitely still holds up, though.
  • Since I'm in self-imposed exile this weekend (I'm not spreading this nonsense to ANYBODY), looks like I'll be doing a lot of reading and watching.
Hopefully this thing'll work itself out sooner rather than later and I'll be back to normal. Until then, wish me luck, amigos...

No comments:

Post a Comment