Pages

3.01.2009

sunday funday!

Did someone say snow?? I really don't think there's anything better than a snow day on a Monday. After looking at apartments this morning, J and I stocked up on some goodies and are getting ready for the storm. If we do get snow (fingers crossed), my short week will get even shorter. A lil' something like this:
Monday...snow day
Tuesday...delay (aka wishful thinking), no grad class
Wednesday....normal
Thursday...school until 12, and then off to the Greenwich YWCA to sell my jewelry (stop by :)
Friday...job fair in NYC

Anywho, a little weekend recap...Thursday night I went to the most adorable coffee shop (SoNo Caffeine) with some friends to see Vanessa Kafka perform. We went to school with her, and she's trying out the music thing part-time. Friday night was low-key and quiet, definitely a good way to end a busy week. I met my mom half-way yesterday afternoon for some shopping and lunch, which (of course) is always a great time. We hit up Xmas Tree Shop, Marshalls, Target...you name it, we were there. Really excited about these candles I picked up at Marshalls:

Everything I love: paisley design, elephant with its trunk up, candles

Then last night we went out downtown with my roommates and some friends. 80s night=good times. And there seemed to be lots of guys trying to steal Jeff's look last night:


I told J that he should be friends with them, but according to him, there can only be one guy with a beard in a group. What-ev-er.

And that brings us to Sunday! We're hanging out, waiting for the snow, and probably eating snacks. Hope you all had a great weekend too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment