Pages

3.12.2009

Who watches the Watchmen? Erica. That's who.

It's been a while, I know. But after a packed weekend (which didn't, despite the title of this post, involve any loved/hated superhero movies), I've been buried in this paper for my 19th Century British Women Novelists class.

I dug out just in time for a marathon Sunday Morning Boys rehearsal last night to get ready for tomorrow afternoon's happy hour performance. Then it'll be off to shul for my grandma's yarzheit. Saturday'll be a work day, followed by a partay in the Elm City, and who knows what Sunday will bring.

I'm trying hard not to think about next Tuesday, though I think that even though it's not gonna be fun, it'll be nice if the docs can actually find something wrong with me that's treatable. Also, I've been off coffee since the beginning of February, when my stomach started acting up, and I'm really looking forward to having some again.

No comments:

Post a Comment