Pages

8.11.2010

Wedding Wednesday!


Hey friends! Both J and I have been super MIA from the blogging world lately. The last few weeks have been filled with food tastings, dress fittings, bachelor/ette parties, and last minute plans. Only 45 days to go, can you believe it?! RSVP's are rolling in and we find ourselves running to the box every afternoon. I can not wait to spend September 25th with all my family, friends and loved ones. We're so lucky to have such amazing people in our lives.
J finally ordered his suit! This was a big one to check off the "to-do" list. We opted for the custom made program that Brooks Brothers offers. He is going to look o so handsome the day of. We had a little bit of scare with the ties though. Turns out that we only bought 4..and guess who we forgot about?? THE GROOM!! So we had to contact the Vineyard Vines corporate office and they had to track down the last tie of our kind in production. J is keeping that one from himself, it's our lucky charm :)


My bridal party have their dresses and they are FAB. Lulakate makes a great product and I would definitely recommend their dresses to any brides out there. I have part of the bridal party gifts ready to go (ssssh! it's a secret until our bbq this weekend), but I'm still looking for the second part that will be worn on our wedding day.

We picked our wedding rings and hello, I am so excited to get that baby on my finger. I didn't think it was possible to find something prettier than my engagement ring, but the wedding and engagement ring combo is so gorgeous and I'm in platinum/vintage paradise.

And on that note, I must get back to my to list of 24103120 things to do. When all is said and done, I know September 25th will be one of the best days of my life and I can't wait to become EIW.

Hope you're all having a fantastic summer!
xo,
E

1 comment:

  1. Everything sounds perfect and great! I was just looking at Lulakate dresses today for my bridesmaids. I'm debating between those and Jenny Yoo.

    ReplyDelete