Pages

3.29.2009

jersey girl

Home in Jersey...enjoying the last few days of vacation. Last week was pretty uneventful. Lots of grad school work and apt. hunting. Let's start off with grad school: I'm on the verge of being burnt out. I LOVE school, but there's so much going on in my life that I really can't justify doing all the work. I was planning on taking another class this summer, but I think I'm going to reward myself with the summer off...allowing me time to move, decorate, go to the beach, concerts, road trips. I think it's going to be a great one :)

Now onto the apartment hunting...we told our realtor that we were going to pass on the unit we had been considering the last 2 weeks (see pictures here) . It just didn't feel right. I can't explain it; it just didn't feel like home. J checked out a new place in Greenwich yesterday morning, and it sounds pretty great. Let's keep our fingers crossed. xx

Yesterday was a "best of both worlds" kinda day...at home with my family and J came to visit. It was a great day :)

...and let's finish this Garden State post with a little bit of husky cheer..GO UCONN!!


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment